Luxury Designer Grey Camo Canada Goose Maitland Parka Black Label Canada Goose Outlet Authentic 4550MB
- Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection
- Rib-knit collar with tricot fabric chin guard adds warmth and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- 2-way side seam zippers open up for ventilation, added range of motion and quick access to base layer pockets
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 6 exterior pockets: 2 chest pockets with top flap and snap closures, 2 pockets set atop 2 lower pockets with top flap and snap closures. All lower pockets are tricot fabric lined hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc
No FurLearn More
625 Fill Power White Duck DownLearn More
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.